Want to create REAL value from the investment of your time in your career? To do work that bears fruits, rather than just a document seen and put away in a folder?
If you like to have the Good Fight which develops you in your Personal Growth and if you are a Good Match for the following position(s), send your resume/portfolio in!
Position: Technical Support (part-time, retainer)
- Monitor website status in real-time and flag out issues such as broken links, buttons not working, error 404 pages, etc
- Diagnose problems and talk to support teams for Active Campaign, Xero, Payboy and Woocommerce to fix website and plugin issues when they occur
- Liaise with Web Developer regarding website issues
- Liaise with Domain Host regarding domain hosting issues
- Operate WordPress (basic HTML, CSS knowledge, using Avada theme)
- Respond promptly to technical issues as they occur
- Liaise with staff members who raise a problem or request
- Demonstrate a proactive, “can do” approach in solving problems
- Active hours on-call are 10am – 7pm daily
- Estimated time spent is 8-10 hours per week
- Unless an emergency requires you to work beyond these hours, there is no obligation to respond in real-time
These specific skillsets are strongly preferred (if no skillsets in these areas, then an ability to learn is required):
- Able to create and troubleshoot automations, pipelines, deals in Active Campaign (CRM and Email Marketing)
- Able to create Gravity Forms and troubleshoot Gravity Forms issues (WordPress plugin)
- Able to create products and troubleshoot Woocommerce shop issues (WordPress plugin)
- Understand how to integrate different platforms via API, webhooks or Zapier
In addition, the following knowledge/skills are an advantage, but not a necessity:
Digital Marketing and SEO knowledge/skills:
- SEO – backlinks, indexing, on-page and off-page
- Understand JSON-LD/Schema
- Google Analytics (e.g. setting up goals, filters)
- Google Tag Manager
Domain Hosting knowledge/skills:
- Domain Name Registrar – Understand CNAME, etc.
- Website hosting (via WPEngine) – Understand SFTP
- Create and setup email accounts for our domain names
- Understand CloudFlare
- How to keep bots from subscribing to our website newsletter
Salary: $400 per month
Interested applicants should send their CV to Julia Ng, General Manager, at [email protected].